Tuesday, December 9, 2014

My Moral code


My moral code is a pretty simple one. I've spent a lot of time thinking about this. We should treat everyone as equals. I mean if you cut everyone open we're all the same on the inside doesn't matter what we look like on the outside. This means a lot of things. We shouldn't judge people based on the color of their skin. This includes judging someone with the same color skin as your own. Women are not better than Men and Men are not better than Women we are all equal. Pedophiles are a big no in my book. You can present me with as many papers as you want about how it’s natural but nothing is natural about scaring a child for life. I start going into a grey area when it comes to animal rights and environmental rights. It’s not that I don't have an opinion but I have more of a case by case bases of what's moral and less set in stone like human rights. I believe that the greatest good for the greatest number of people. If we can do that we can strive more as a human race and improve ourselves further. But if we lose ourselves in the process like who we are as human beings we aren't really gaining anything. We can't risk out humanity in the process of deciding what we do or else it doesn't matter if we're all equal. You should help those in need and not but others so that they are in need is a basic way to say what I believe. I am not a believer that we need war but sometimes it’s necessary. I would be more than happy to live in a world with no war. But if or until we reach that world we need a military and even if you don't support the war at least support the troops out there fighting it.

My moral code is kind of all over the place but it makes up what I believe. Mostly I just take everything on a case by cases bases.

No comments:

Post a Comment