Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Intro to Me

Hello my name is Steven Pratt. I'm  a Criminal Justice major here at Husson. This is my first year at college but before this I went to a college prep school so I know a little of what its about. I'm from Fayette Maine. Its a little town in between Augusta and Farmington. We have around 1000 people in our town and 1 store so its a pretty unimportant town. My Dad is a cop and my Mom is a nurse and most of my family has been in the military. Along with that my best friends father is a big business man and my other friends mother is a famous transgender author. I also spent the early years of my life living in Mexico and Dominican Republic. Along with that before I moved back to Maine 5 years ago my parents worked at a childrens home for orphans and children removed from their homes because the living conditions were too bad. Needless to say I have a lot of experience and first hand knowledge with a lot of issues in the world today.

No comments:

Post a Comment